Clorox® Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner, Refill, 128 oz., 4/Carton
Perfect solution when fast germ killing is as important as effective cleaning. Intended for use in commercial settings.
Clorox Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner is EPA-registered to kill 90 different microorganisms, including more infection-causing germs than other leading quaternary sprays. This bleach-free quaternary spray kills most organisms in 2 minutes, up to 33% faster than a leading quaternary spray. Unlike many quaternary disinfectants, no precleaning is required for general disinfecting, eliminating an entire step in your normal cleaning routine. This fragrance free cleaner without harsh chemical fumes is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments such as emergency rooms, physicians' offices, long-term care facilities and nurses' stations. Intended for use in commercial settings.
- EPA-registered to kill 90 different microorganisms
- Kills most organisms in 2 minutes, up to 33% faster than a leading quaternary spray
- Kills MRSA, HIV, TB, VRE, Hepatitis B and C and more
- Kills representatives of all ESKAPE pathogens, which cause two-thirds of all HAIs
- Cuts through grease and grime with powerful cleaning agents
- Gentle on surfaces with no precleaning required
- Fragrance free and bleach free
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT HARD, NONPOROUS SURFACES: Spray 6-8" from surface until it is thoroughly wet. Let stand for contact time listed on label. Wipe excess. Allow to air dry. Rinse with potable water for food-contact surfaces. For all others, no rinsing is required. Gross filth should be removed prior to disinfecting. Also great on mold and mildew.
We Also Recommend
Brighton Pro. Bath Tissue, 2-Ply, 96/CT, 500 sheets per roll.
Brighton Professional™ Multifold Towels, White, 4,000 Towels/Ct
Brighton Pro. Trash Bags, 55-60 Gallon, 38x58, Black, 100 CT
White Hard-wound Roll Paper Towel (800'/Roll)- 6/Case